The Bold and the Beautiful.



A ring is the most symbolic piece of jewelery there is. It is a sign of love, a token of commitment, a public display of personal heritage etc. Also, it is just damn good fun wearings rings; as fake as you wish and worn with glee on any finger you choose (except the thumb, unless you are Phoebe from Friends!)

If you have small-boned fingers, then I am sorry my friends but you are unable to take anything too bold. If you on the other hand (like me) have joints and knuckles that can floor a heavy weight boxer, then you can think BIG. Your true love will have to compete with Richard Burton, and size in this instance DOES matter !

If your knuckles and joints can black out Rocky, then you can carry off wonderful jewelery, that may cost next to nothing, but still be real “Bobby Dazzlers”.

Nowadays any stone goes at any time of day, but too many rings on a finger detract from their individual beauty, and a ring on every finger is exceptionally tacky (note to Javier Bardem’s mother!!!)
One stunner is better than eight mediocre bands.

Rings shown above can be bought/ordered from our boutique.


Images copyright© of Luxuria

7 comments:

  1. Loved it! Great pointers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Thank you for stopping by my blog and complimenting my gown. =)

    Your rings are GORGEOUS!! I totally love the big gold on you have on in the photo. I saw some others on your website that I would love to add to my collection. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jean, Lisa and P.S Ilove.......
    Thanks for stopping by.
    Start adding what you like on your list for Santa Claus;-)

    @P.S add away. Our mission is "affordable glamour", so start adding to your collection. As our designers are from Spain, you can stand out from the crowd in the US ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vanessa, I definitely have a list. Will bring a suite case when I visit Spain and your job is to fill it up! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vanessa, I've already told my hubby about that gold ring, so hopefully he remembers for Christmas. =)

    I'm glad you like the cream chair. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Jean-I will certainly help you fill it up

    @ P.S I love....... Hey! tell hubby to buy it simply because he loves you. Why wait for Christmas;-)
    Yes, the cream chair was GORGEOUS. I am going to check out overstock.com, but I have a feeling they won't deliver to Spain :-(
    Thank you both for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!