Happy New Year from Luxuria!



Well a belated Happy New Year to all my wonderful blogger friends. As some of you will already know from my tweets I went back to a snowy UK for Christmas. After having my flight canceled for 4 days running and feeling like I would never get there, we finally arrived on the 23 Dec.It was certainly worth all the countless wasted hours sitting in Seville airport.



A gloomy day outside Kensington Palace. I always feel really sad when I pass the late Princess Diana's home


I never expected to find them cooking a paella outside an old English pub. Very strange!


Shopping in Fortnum & Masons (London) on Christmas Eve



Knightsbridge Arcade in "Ye Olde England" style; really classy shops



Who said you can't eat cupcakes for breakfast! (Harrods Food Hall, London)



Having only arrived back 2 days ago I am still catching up on all the wonderful blogs I missed, and thought I would just touch base with you all in case some of you thought I had dropped off the edge of the earth!

Firstly I want to start this year by saying a HUGE thank you to all the wonderful friends/followers I have obtained since I started blogging a few months ago (yes, I really am a "blog virgin!") You have all made me feel so welcome on the blogsphere, as well as teaching me so much about how it is all done. I have suffered from serious "blog envy" with practically every blog I follow, and usually have to go and lie down after reading some of your fab blogs in the hope that lying horizontally may help my creative juices (so far it hasn't worked!) Therefore, I hope I can continue to learn from all of you very talented bloggers. It's been an absolute pleasure getting to know you all and I hope our friendships continue throughout this year.

With regards our boutique, I am looking forward to lots of exciting things here at Luxuria HQ. Our first in-house design (designed by moi!) has now been made, and I am just waiting for the samples to arrive. I hope I will be able to show it to you in my next blog post. Here's some hints to wet your appetite; it has been designed specifically for the "pinky" finger and includes black onyx in the design. I can only describe it as decadent, classy and indulgent! Keep your eyes peeled. We may run a competition with this new design as the prize. Have I teased you enough?

Also we are in discussions with more fab designers who want to showcase their wares in our boutique, so as they start coming on board I will let you all know.

So I will end this short post by just wishing you all health, happiness, and of course lots of "bling" for 2011.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Vanessa!

    I'm glad you had such a fabulously yummy and fun holiday. I'm so looking forward to seeing all your new eye candy this year.

    And I'm super excited that my ring will be here any day now...just in time for me to finally reach my Exercise Reward goal.

    xoxo

    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetheart! Lovely to hear from you. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas too and so proud of you sticking to your fitness goal.Wish you lived nearer so I could kick start my fitness with you :-(
    Sending lots of hugs for 2011
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!