Flower Power

Has Spring arrived where you are?
It hasn't where I am and there doesn't look like much sign of it next week either!
So to help us imagine Spring is on its way, I wanted to talk about flower-power.


Floral designs are everywhere in the fashion world.


Mulberry

However, I'm not sure about you but I tend to keep
away from florals. I always feel that if you don't know how to pick
the right pieces you could either look like someone's spinster Great-Aunt
or a remnant from the 60's! So I've always steered clear.

However, if you are still unsure of doing the whole floral get-up
then why not just add a floral piece that will still bring you
on-trend but not in such a conspicuous way.

If you want to follow the daisy trend as Kate Middleton did, then I think you
might like these:







All here



That's it lovely ladies.
Love to hear from you as always
xxxx

p.s a little something to make you chuckle


2 comments:

  1. I shopped last weekend and surprised the heck out of myself coming home with two floral blouses. I could not resist. One was greens and the other had peach tones. I'm such a monochrome gal most of the time. the colour black hides so much. but lately i feel washed out. In appearance and in spirit. the dregs of winter hang on so long in Vancouver. the endless rain and grey skies. It's nice to see these fresh florals come along as a reminder that warmth and feeling better and getting outside more are just around the corner. Love your post on pink too. one of my favourite colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are right Nancy. When the Winter seems to have gone on forever I tend to go for colours and patterns I wouldn't normally dream of. Thank you Sweets for your lovely comment xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your comments make my day!